Do's And Dont's
• Do pray Lord Pancha Narasimha Swamy varu before pilgrimage to Yadagirigutta.
• Do contact Devasthanam information centre for enquiry, temple information and for pooja details etc.
• Do concentrate on Lord Narasimha Swamy Varu and Goddess Andal Ammavaru inside the temple &
Kshetrapalaka Anjaneya Swamy Varu.
• Do deposit your offerings in the hundi only.
• Don’t come to Yadagirigutta for any purpose other than worshipping of Sri Swamy Varu and Ammavaru.
• Don’t smoke at Yadagirigutta temple surroundings.
• Don’t consume alcoholic drinks at Yadagirigutta temple surroundings.
• Don’t eat non-vegetarian food in the Kshethram.
• Don’t carry any weapon inside the temple, kindly switch of you mobiles.
• Don’t wear any head guads like helmets, caps, tubans and hats inside the temple premises.
• Don’t perform ‘Sastanga Pranama’ in Antaralayam.
• Don’t take much time while performing ‘Darshanam’ to Swamy varu in Garbhalayam.
• Don’t buy spurious prasadams from street vendors.
• Don’t encourage beggars at Yadagirigutta.
• Don’t spit or create nuisance in the premises of the temple.